Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!!

The other night I felt like baking so I decided to make some Valentine Sugar Cookies, and let Noah help me! It was so much fun, except he mostly just wanted to eat the dough, the finished cookie and the frosting with the sprinkles. He didn't quite get that you can't eat all of them! It was still lots of fun and they turned out way YUMMY! Noah loved it!






Noah has been brushing his teeth for months now and he loves it, well his baby tooth brush that he's had since about 7 months started falling apart with bristles everywhere. So I decided it was time for an upgrade... We went to the store and purchased an electric spin brush! There weren't very many "Cute" options to pick from so we went with the cutest one and that was "Wall-E". From the pictures you can see he absolutely LOVED IT! =)(And it wasn't really expensive so I got me one too!)





Noah is my little helper and loves doing anything that involves helping mommy or really anyone that says "Noah do you want to help me do....?" Here he is helping me with laundry tonight!



I hope everyone has a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY tomorrow! We have a fun filled day planned and I'll be posting pics soon... My little brother Jord is having his farewell tomorrow in Park Valley! I'm so excited for him but it's going to be a very long day mixed with lot's and lot's of emotions! Here is a pic of Noah opening his cute little gift from Grandma Lisa and Papa Wade! Thanks guys he LOVED IT, well mostly just the Goldfish and YoGos! I let him where his Valentine outfit today i bought him seeing how we'll be in church clothes all day tomorrow, his shirt says "The Ladies love me" He is such a little STUD!! I Love him! Happy Valentines Day Baby!




5 comments:

  1. What a cute saying for a little guys shirt! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, you are such a fun mom! Noah looks so cute helping you out and that shirt is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your yummy cookie with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't really blame Noah for only wanting to eat the cookie dough, thats the best part! I love the valentines shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute boy! You are a great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is such a cutie! The other day when I came home from work he came right to me and just sat on my lap. I loved it! and I think it's the first time I've seen him sit still for that long! lol!

    ReplyDelete