Wednesday, November 11, 2009

12 month check up

Today Noah had his 12 month check up! Everything went well except the fact that I almost cried when they were giving him his shots! Poor Guy... He was heartbroken and I know exactly how he feels, I hate shots! Here are some takeaways from our appointment.

- He weighs 21.4 lbs (25% range, which Dr. Gabrielsen is not worried because most babies do this in the transition from a bottle to regular food and by next apt it should be back up)
- He is 30 1/4 inches (75% range)
- Head is 28% range

Dr.Gabrielsen is seriously the best pediatrician. When he's with us it's our time and he makes it very personal. Noah is right on target for everything, which is great! So we'll be back to the Doctors in 3 months for the next appointment.
I was able to have the day off today so I spent every second of it with Noah, and I absolutely loved it! Also my friend Kara had us over for lunch and a play date with her little boy Kaleb! Thanks Kara it was lots of fun and really yummy food!
Here a couple of pics of our day...

Noah before the doctor!


Noah after the doctor and playing with Kaleb! He was so burnt out...


Noah after his nap... He was so happy!



3 comments:

  1. Dr. Gabrielson was my pediatrician! I am glad you liked him, we loved him. I hate when they get shots, it breaks my hear too. I am glad you had the day off to be with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new blog. I love it. I can't believe how big NOah is getting. He is so dang cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah is such a beautiful boy! I love all of your pictures. I saw that Laurel told you she had Dr. Gabrielson also. We love him. He is a very GOOD doctor. Glad you had such a good day. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete