Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Noah's Birthday Party!

So we celebrated Noah's birthday on Friday with lot's and lots of family at Papa Wade's and Grandma Lisa's house! Thank you to everyone for supporting us on this big day and to Wade and Lisa for letting us use your house! He got lot's and lot's of toys and clothes, everyone spoiled him rotten! I made both of his cakes with the help of my Mom! Thanks mom I couldn't have done it without you... It was lot's of work but well worth it and it turned out pretty good! It came and went so fast and now I'm just enjoying playing with Noah and all of his fun toys! I love you baby. I’ve posted this slide show of his fun day… So I hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. He is SO CUTE! I can't believe how much he knows already! I love the picture at the top of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! He sure did get spoiled, know the questions is where to store all of the new toys! I love the picture on the side of your blog with the pumpkin, he is giving you such a cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over how cute his photo shoot pictures are! He just looks like he cooperated so well! I tried to take pictures of my girls at the park in the leaves today. Even with treats I only got a few good ones!
    You looks so gorgeous, as always, in all of these picture! You're such a cute mommy! Love his birthday cake! So cute and creative!

    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete