Friday, November 20, 2009

Good Things Utah and New Moon

My friend Kara entered a contest and won tickets to New Moon and to eat lunch with some of the crew from Good things Utah and invited me to go! We all drove down together and met Angie, Marti, Alisha and Amanda at the Gateway in the restaurant Zetajas. And let me tell you the food was so delicious! =) All of them were so sweet and so nice, not to mention way funny! Especially Angie, she really made me laugh! I would love to hang out with these guys again, they were super fun! We then went up to the Megaplex got our seats and yes watched NEW MOON! I love Love Love it....minus 2 things (Edwards body and the ending) other then that it is now my new favorite movie! (So much that I'm going tomorrow with my mom and sisters to see it again, and I really can't wait! In my defense we already had tickets) We then thanked these wonderful ladies and drove home! It was such a fun day... Kara THANK YOU so much for inviting me to go! It was so much fun...

(Left to Right) Front: Angie, Amanda, Alisha, Marti, Back: Cyndi, Me, Kara, Kamille, Kara's Mom


Perfect picture since we are seeing a Vampire Show!



Kara and I waiting for New Moon to start!


And of course a blog post wouldn't be much of a post without mentioning my sweet Noah so here you go! My mom gave Noah a late nap which I was so thankful for because by the time I picked him it was about his bedtime but he was still going! So we came home and I was able to play with him for awhile, which of course I was so excited about being since I didn’t get to see him all day. Here is a picture of him eating an Egg Roll, which he loved... He is such a little funny baby it seems he won’t eat normal things such as the Rice or the chicken but he sure did love this Egg Roll, Oh I just love this kid! Thanks Mom for watching him!

7 comments:

  1. How awesome! I love good things utah! I can't wait to see new moon and am glad you get to go again with your mom and sis. Aren't mom's the best babysitters?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! That is so much fun!! I really love Good Things Utah! It is my favorite show!! And New Moon was good ha!? I really liked it too!! :) I am glad that you had a fun time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Good Things Utah! I miss it since we don't have TV anymore! Also I wanted to tell you that I wasn't saying anything about people who like it. I was talking about the women who are leaving their husbands because they aren't like Edward or Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cassie! You are so welcome! Thanks for coming and adding to our fun! The pics turned out so cute :) And I am glad you got some time with Noah, what a sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay!! I did do it! You will have to look at it again, because it is finished now :) And yes we will have to get together soon for sure! Talk to ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for commenting on my blog! You are so sweet! And no I cannot believe how big our boys are..when I was looking at noah's baby pics, I was thinking the same thing! They are in such a fun stage right now though! Well, hope you are doing good, let us know if we can doing anything for ya! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure that if you didn't know any better, you would think that I am a vampire becasue of how pale I am in that picture where I look like I'm trying to eat Kamille!! The sad thing is... I'm really that pale, it's not just the lighting! It was really good seeing you, we'll have to get together soon!! :-)

    ReplyDelete