Sunday, March 28, 2010

"Balk-Balk"

Yesterday was such a great day! We were first able to go up and help Grams and Gramps Jones with yard work. It was so much fun to talk and visit with everyone it really didn't even seem like we were working... =) I told Grams to keep this going each and every year! Since we were in the area we stopped by Grandma and Grandpa Barker's house! As always it was so much fun and really enjoyable... Noah loves to go there because he is always the center of attention, and they devote all their time to him! (but when does that not happen =), but he's already learned to share it with Ty which is a good thing!)

I love my grandparents so much and am so thankful for them and all they do for me and Noah! I really am so thankful for ALL MY Family, they mean everything to me and I love them all!

Once we got home Noah started carrying around his toy chicken, he calls it a "Balk-Balk" so when it was time to go to bed I said let's put your chicken away. Nope! Let's put your chicken to bed. Nope! Let's put him on the dresser, until the morning when you wake up. Nope! So I put it on the dresser anyways and he was so upset, and cried until I finally said do you want to take him to bed? He shook his head(or whole body) YES! "Balk-Balk"! So that's where the chicken slept last night, with Noah in his crib! Well until he fell asleep and then it was on his dresser, until morning when Noah woke up and wanted it again! Funny little boy of mine...




It was so cute, and really funny because It's just a CHICKEN!

5 comments:

  1. That is so cute! He such a fun little boy! I love you Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute story! That picture is so adorable oh him sleeping. What a little angel. That must be one awesome chicken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha that is so funny! :) He is such a cute little guy..I miss seeing him, so we really need to see you guys soon. I hope you are all doing well..inlcuding "balk, balk".

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute story! The things they set their minds on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable. I am glad you are doing so well. I love you and admire you, Cassie! Take care!

    ReplyDelete