Thursday, March 4, 2010

Jess and her heat vent addiction...

So ever since I can remember Jess has pretty much LOVED sitting on the heat vent with a blanket over her right until it turns off or get's cold! =) Yes, she didn't grow out of it, she still loves it and has gotten Noah to absolutely LOVE IT too! I couldn't help but take this picture tonight because it was just to darn cute, Noah had to even brush his teeth while sitting with Jess! I love it... Thanks Jess for being so cute with Noah!

6 comments:

  1. That is too funny. Me and my three sisters did the same thing growing up. We would even go to the thermostat and turn up the heat so the heater wouldn't go off. We would get in trouble for that though. I love that she is super cute with Noah. What a great aunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL HA HA HA!! K- I love this!! Remember your big huge heater vent in your guys' kitchen at your mom and dad's house?? I remember Jess would always sit over that one, and I remember loving to sit on it when I would go to your house! Then I think that she got me hooked, cuz I used to do that at my mom and dad's house, but now we don't have heater vents at my house now so I miss it so so much!
    P.S. I love Jess's hair!! When did she cut it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a priceless picture! I love the idea of sitting over a vent like that. How sweet that Noah has caught on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh! I totally remember that from when we were what... 8 years old? That's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is funny! What a cute pic of them! Oh and Jess's hair is way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is to funny! What a cute picture and you can tell your little guy just loves his aunt! Hope things are going well for you!!

    ReplyDelete