Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthday Fun!

The month of February is gone! Where did the time go... This month we had quite a few birthdays! My nephews Jake #2 and Asher #3, my little bro Caleb #14 and my wonderful Grandpa Barker's!

Jake got so spoiled but it was well deserved! This little boy is just too cute... Noah and Jake are so close and get so excited to see each other! He was at the age where he actually liked opening presents! It was so fun and cute to watch him and take all the pics, while his mommy Heather helped him open them!





On Saturday Kip, jess and I wanted to go to the temple because we hadn’t been for February yet and the month was almost over! We asked my mom to watch the boys and we went. First off let me tell you it was so so so busy! So we ended up doing sealing’s which was such a neat experience! I have to tell you I feel so blessed to have a temple so close to me and a place where I can go to escape the everyday things! I love it! Anyway here is a pic of me and Jess afterward… I also am so thankful that I have Jess and Kip that let me tag along with them! Thanks I love you guys!



While my mom had the boys we had told Asher for his birthday that we would take him to pick out his present! So we took him to lunch and shopping! Wow! What a fun time we had... We also couldn't take Asher without big brother Aidan so he got to come too! They are so much fun and we had lot's of fun! We went to the lovely "McDonalds" which can I say I am not a fan of but the kids loved it!



On Sunday my little bro Caleb was ordained a Teacher so we went to my parent's ward, had dinner and then a little party for all the Feb birthdays! I'm so proud of Caleb and the choices that he's making... It was such a fun and relaxing day! However we didn't get to have the company of my Grams and Gramps because Grandma Barker wasn't feeling too well! She is doing better and is recovery great but she was really dizzy! I think it's just part of the recovery process but let me tell how hard it is to see her in so much pain and like this! I'm just thankful Grandpa is there to support her and that she is doing as well as she is!

Ever since last summer when I would take Noah to my mom's to get babysat my dad takes Noah out to pick Grandma Nessa a tomato in their garden. Well on Sunday my dad took a lime (because there are no tomatoes) and put it outside then came inside and asked Noah if he wanted to go pick Grandma a tomato? Of course Noah got so excited and they went out and came in with a lime for Grandma! It was so cute and funny...

Noah and Papa Brett peeling potatoes!



Yes Ty does have Noah's sunglasses and hat on! I just couldn't resist he looks so darn cute... =)




We ended the day off with a visit to both grandparents of course! It was so fun to visit and see them all, unfortunately Grandpa Jones is a little sick too but is starting to do better! I have such strong and amazing grandparents and I love them all so much!

Now it's March and the weather has been so nice these past couple of days! Any chance we get Noah and I are outside playing and are loving every second of it! Let's all cross our fingers it will only get warmer from here! =)





5 comments:

  1. I love this post because it is the perfect reminder of everything we have been up to the last week or so! Noah is such a cute little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, seriously Noah is SO cute! I love the pictures! You have such a great family! It sounds like a fun February! Birthdays are always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your posts. You are such a great mom and it is awesome how close you are to your family! Noah is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. K- so I love this post! So cute and so many fun pictures! I just love the picture of you and Jess at the temple! You girls are so beautiful! And your Dad putting the lime outside is so so cute! It reminds me of something my dad would do, just to get those little grandsons to go with them! :) I am glad that your grandma is doing good. Thanks again for coming to my grandma's funeral, it was very thoughtful of you! We are so glad that it is getting warmer too!! It is so nice to go outside for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a fun February! I love all your cute pictures. Noah is such a cute little boy. You also look so gorgeous in all your pics! I am with you on crossing our finger that is gets warmer from here on out. Then we can have play dates at the park! :)
    And responding to your comment on my last post, I am glad Monty and I met so we could be friends. Thanks for being such an awesome friend!

    ReplyDelete