Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lot's of Fun and Lot's of Green...

Happy ST.PATRICK'S Day!



First off we found out that my sister in law and brother are having a GIRL.... Yay! (Well 85%, so were crossing our fingers for next apt) We are super excited because as most of you know we have all boys, 4 grandsons! So we are in much need of a little girl!

While my mom went to the apt with Jer and Amber, Noah got to hang out with Me at work! He loves to come and visit and of course everyone can't get enough of him! However today there weren't too many people there so after a little while we decided to go to lunch with Shawna and Lindsey! It was fun and really yummy!

We then had my little brother's and sister over for dinner, my mom was at school and my dad was hunting so we got to enjoy our fun little siblings (even though they really aren't little, they will always be little to me!)I love these guys, they were really GREAT! Jess and I made GREEN chicken cordon on bleu, funeral potatoes, cabbage, fondue and punch! I know it looks gross but it was very delicious and fun to eat! (P.S. Don't mind the Christmas colors we really didn't do this on purpose, oops!)




Usually when we get home from work Noah and I go running, well since we had family over we didn't get to go tonight! All night Noah kept saying "side, side, side" and I just couldn't stand it anymore! While dinner was cooking I took him outside to enjoy this nice wonderful weather that isn't going to last very much longer! =( While he was out playing I decided to take some pics, even though he wouldn't smile I thought they still turned out pretty cute! He is defiantly my little stud! I just love him to pieces!







Yes we were trying to take pictures of the boys but of course Noah only wanted to hold Ty for 2 seconds! So we decided to try me holding them and as you can see it didn't work out too well, so then we tried Jess and well they just weren't in the mood for pictures! Oh well, they are great for memories anyways!






I hope you all had a Happy and Fun Filled St. Patrick's Day!!
We sure did around here...

5 comments:

  1. I love the green dinner. Noah is a stud. I should have brought Amira out there for them to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked like so much fun!!! You guys are all such a cute family..and I think that the dinner looked yummy so nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah is such a cute boy! Love the pictures of him. YAY for Amber and Jeremiah! How fun to have so much green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of Noah holding Ty is so sweet and cute! He just looks like he loves him so much! Such handsome little dudes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was a VERY fun night! Thanks for all of your help! Noah is so freakin cute! I can't get enough of him!

    ReplyDelete