Thursday, March 25, 2010

Best "est" Cousins

Noah is lucky enough to get to spend so much time with most of his cousins (the only ones who are exempt from this would be Ava and Ella, his only girl cousins). However when they do come to visit he loves it...=) Anyways, I always loved to spend time with all my cousins, and to this day I consider all of us pretty close! I love all my cousins and get really excited to hear about them and see what they are up to these days... and of course look forward to spending time with them.

Well I hope that this is how Noah will be with his cousins too. Already his face just lights up when he sees them, he get's so excited to play with them and to talk to them. Even though Ty is pretty little he absolutely loves to help burp him, feed him, give him his binky, play with him etc.

Here are a couple of pics I was able to take these past couple of days. The other night Heather, Jake, Noah and I were able to go to dinner and after wards we went back to let the boys play and watch New Moon! When we walked into Olive Garden Jake sees Noah and leans over to give him a big hug and kiss and says "Woah"! It was the cutest thing ever!



Yesterday I was able to work from home, which can I say I absolutley love the company and people I work for who will let me do this! =) It makes working so worth it... Here is Ty and Noah playing under Ty's baby toy! Noah was loving this laying and playing just like Ty.




Last Saturday we took our monthly trip to the temple, we wanted to go to Draper but forgot to make an apt. So we just went to the Jordan River, it was really neat and so pretty. I love to go to all the different temples and the uniqueness about each one. Normally we just take pics of me and Jess together and then Kip and Jess, it's very rare we get one with all three of us. As we were walking out I was getting my camera out and this nice gentlemen said "I'll take your picture, go on it will turn out GOOD!" He was so cute and so nice and yay we got a pic with all three of us!


4 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest pics of Noah, Jake and Ty. I think it is safe to say, you all make cute babies :) I am glad you are all, for the most part, close by. Cousins are the best for sure!
    I also think you pic at the temple turned out good and I am glad you get to do that. With the Ogden Temple closing, we will have to venture out and then we will get to see some different ones too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love how cute Noah is with Ty! We had so much fun with you and Noah being home with us and wish it was that way always! You are such a good mom and Noah is such a good boy! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are so cute!! It seems like you all are such a tight nit family and that is so neat!!And what a great idea to do the temple nights and go to different ones!! Hope things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so awesome Cassie! I love hearing about your temple trips and think it is so cool you get to go with your sister. Love how close Noah is with his cousins, cute pics!

    ReplyDelete