Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!!

I have so many wonderful examples of Amazing Mothers in my life! They range from my mom, sister, sister in laws, friends, Lisa, Grandmas. They are such great examples to me and I love them all so much!

I'm mostly thankful for my mom and for all that she does for me! She is always there when I need her no matter what, she seriously will drop anything to help me out. She is such a remarkable women and the thing I love most about her is she is constantly putting others first. She defiantly knows how to serve others and does it non stop!

Noah absolutely loves his Grandma Nessa and sometimes would rather be with Grandma Nessa than with mom! She is such an Awesome Grandma and helps me so much with Noah! Mom I love you so much and am so thankful for everything you do for me and Noah!

I am also so blessed to being living one of my best friends and my sister Jess! She is such a wonderful example to me and seriously she's the BEST mom to little Ty! Jess thanks for all you do for me and Noah, we love you so much and feel so LUCKY to be living with you, Kip and Ty!

I also have to say how blessed I am to be a mother to the most amazing little boy! Noah is my best little friend, he brings so much joy and happiness into my life and I can't imagine life without him! He is my greatest blessing and I'm so thankful that Heavenly Father has trusted me enough and given me the opportunity to raise this little boy! Noah thank you for just being you,I feel so privileged to be your Mom, and I love YOU more than words can describe! MMMMWWWAAAHHH!

Unfortunately I didn't take a lot of pics and for some reason I failed to get a picture of Lisa, My mom, or any of the grandmas! Dang it... But I hope you enjoy the ones we took!

Jess took Noah outside for a second this morning and he picked me a flower (Or a weed) but it was so cute!





For all the gifts this year we took pictures, made wreath stands and hung pics on them! Here are a couple of pics that my awesome Bro took for us...













HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL MOMS OUT THERE, I hope you had a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I love all of the pictures! What a great gift! You are an amazing mother and I hope you had a great mothers day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are so cute. you are a amazing mom noah is so cute. hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Who took them?

    ReplyDelete