Monday, May 10, 2010

Play Date...

Today Noah had his 18 month check up and so I decided to take the afternoon off and spend it with him as well as some of our friends. We decided it's been a long time since our little ones have had a play date so we set it up for today!

Kara invited us over, there was Megan and Kambry, Kara and Kaleb and Noah and me. It was so much FUN, Kara made a delicious lunch and we were able to just talk and catch up while our little ones played! It did take some time for all of them to warm up however once they did WATCH OUT! I would be lying if I think our little ones had more fun then we did because it's been so long since I've seen these girls! I love to get together with them and even though I say we need to do this more often (and well it never happens) I really mean it this time that we need to do this more often!

Thanks for such a fun time today, You guys are so awesome and I'm so grateful for our friendship!

Our three little monsters... Aren't they ADORABLE!

Sweet little Kambry!

These two are only 6 weeks apart, they are both at such a fun age! I love watching them interact with each other.

Our handsome little boys!


I also was able to take Noah to his doctor apt and after a long wait everything looks great! He did have to get one more shot and then we aren't going back until he is two years old! YAY! Which I am really excited about as I'm sure he is just as excited because he won't be having to get anymore shots!

Weight: 22 lbs 7 oz
Height: 31 3/4 inches

Because of our long wait I was trying to prep Noah for the dreaded "Shots" and I didn't think he was really getting it, until the nurse came in and started talking to him to distract him and he just kept saying "Mama No" Mama No". He cried for a second and then he was fine however he couldn't get it out of his head. He just kept saying "Shot" over and over again and I would then ask where did the Dr give you a shot and he would point to his leg. The whole way home this went on non stop. It was really cute, he of course told Jess, Kip and Ty a dozen times when we got home and then I decided we would call the grandmas and his Dad to talk to them and explain, they got a big kick out of it! His conversation went a little something like this:

Noah: Hi, Shot!
Grandmas: Did you get a shot at the Doctors?
Noah: Shot! Shot! He would shake his Yes and then babble on about who knows what! Every now and then I would catch a few words I actually understood!

Anyways, this little guy amazes me more and more each day and is growing up way too fast! Noah I love you so much and am so thankful for the time we were able to spend today!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you guys for coming! It was so much fun and I agree that we probably had the most fun! :) And we really do need to do it again soon. Oh and your pics are adorable and I love your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete