Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The "Rock"

Noah for some reason for the last little while has loved rocks! He wants to always pick one up on our walks or when were outside playing and doesn't want to put it down before we come inside.

Well last night I was folding some laundry and came across this in his little pant pocket...



I don't remember putting it in there but maybe I did or maybe he somehow found a way and put it in there himself. I didn't think I would have to start checking pockets at this young age but I guess I need to start because this "rock" went through the washer and dryer! I had to laugh as I set it on his dresser for the morning, well as you would believe guess what he saw when he woke up? Yep! The "rock" and he carried it with him all morning long! It's pretty cute if you ask me, but I keep asking myself what is so special about his "rocks" that he finds?

Posing with his "rock"


Ty is getting so active and so much fun these days. These two absolutely adore each other! We set Ty on Noah and they both were so giggly! They'll be such good buddies as the years go on... I Love it!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute my porter loves rocks too i have had many go through the wash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny and cute! It is so cute to see what kids grow attached to..and Noah looks so adorable in the pics! He is such a stinkin cute boy!

    ReplyDelete