Thursday, July 29, 2010

Families are Forever...

You never know when the ones you love will be taken up to live with Heavenly Father again because he has something bigger and better in store for them above. I can't even imagine what this family, but mostly what this mother has gone through to loose her precious little one, I can't even phathom the thought of loosing Noah. As I sit here my eyes are full of tears as I read this amazing journey through the Sullengers blog

http://www.patrickandashley.blogspot.com/

I do know that we all have trials that come our way and the only way to get through them is to rely on the support and love of family, friends, and the knowledge I have of this Gospel. My trials don't even compare to this families however I know that we are never alone and Heavenly Father and the Savior Jesus Christ are with us every moment of every day and every step of the way. Don't take the little things for granite in life, you never know when your life will change in an instant.

I'm so thankful for this Gospel, I know Christ lives and loves us. I know that families can be and will be together forever if we do our part for our short time here on earth. I love my family so much, and and am so thankful for all they do for me! I am especially grateful for my sweet Noah, whom I love very much! He amazes me each and every day, and I'm so grateful for our little family and the time we get to spend together.

My prayers and thoughts go out to the Sullengers!




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this too. Ever since I started following this families blog my thoughts are consumed with prayers for them. Your faith and testimony inspire me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am touched by the story of this sweet family! Thanks for sharing it with me...and for sharing your thoughts as well! I am so lucky to have a friend like you!

    ReplyDelete