Saturday, July 31, 2010

These past few days...

We have been up to so many fun things! Ready or not here you go...

We had a GREAT 24th of JULY! We went to the temple the day before, which is always a good treat! And we started our day off with going to the parade with my family then going to the mall with Heather, I know weird but it was still fun( I had to buy these bubbles that I've heard wonderful things about at Gymboree yes they were expensive and NO they are not any better then regular bubbles so don't waste your money! Noah also wanted to play and we had to grab the famous Pretzel Maker Pretzel and do a little shopping). We then went home to take a much needed nap(which by the way can I say I just love laying down to take a nap with my little Noah and brushing my cares away for a couple hours and we snooze away. LOVE IT!) After that we went to the RODEO! Yee Haw... I will say it was a bit weird because my lil bro Jord and cuz Jed weren't there with us, but we still managed to have some fun! My nephew Aidan rode a sheep and did AWESOME! Noah was amazed by all of the animals but his favorite part was a toss up between the bulls and the dirt bike motor cross riders, what a combination and all I will say is he better be getting no ideas for when he's older. I will be a nervous wreck if he goes down either of those roads. But he got so excited... Then we ended the night off with not so good fireworks but overall it was a fantastic day!













Kip, Jess and Ty have been staying busy with Kip's family being here from Cali and then they were gone to a family reunion for about 4 days. Well let's just say Noah and I kept busy however it just felt a little empty around here. OK really we MISSED them like crazy and were so glad to have them back but they had lots of fun and we did too. Little Ty isn't so little anymore, he grew up so much these past few days and when he came home he was cuter then ever and so big I just had to hold him for awhile. Here are some random pics that have happened this past week.









We were able to go swimming at North Shore on Friday with some of my friends, and we had a blast!!! When it finally starting being warm this Summer we would go all the time, but we haven't been for a few weeks and it took Noah some time to warm up but when he did we had lots of fun and I can't wait to do it again soon! Thanks Kara, Kaleb, Kamille and Drake for coming!





Today we went to a fundraiser for my friend Travis Child's wife Courtney. She's had cancer before and fought it off, and she's doing it again for the third time. These guys are so amazing and such strong and positive people. It was good to see Travis and I was glad I was able to do something to support them. I went with my friend Lindsey and her three kids, the kids always have so much fun together and I would lie if I said we didn't enjoy the fun chats we have as well! After that we went up to my cousins baby shower and it was so fun to see everyone, play games and eat Yummy food! During all of this Noah was such a trooper but never got a nap so was being not tired or ornery but rather the opposite FULL OF IT! He was kind of getting an attitude and showing off majorly but through it all it was still fun. Well during the shower we discovered my new addiction "Vintage Cupcakes!" Yes I LOVED them before even tasting them... LOL if you haven't gotten one, you need to because you too will become addicted! So check them out at:

http://vintagecupcakeco.blogspot.com/
OR
470 24th ST. Ogden, UT 84404 801-389-1237

So yes my Mom, Amber, Crystal, Noah and I made a detour on the way home to just try one. And you guessed it! I was right, they didn't disappoint they were absolutely AMAZING! We then headed off to my parents to hang out for awhile, we opted to skip fireworks 1. being they were probably canceled because of the rain and the wind and 2. being because Noah was going to be out within in 1 minute in the car. Yep, he was out so fast once we were on the road home.








Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! Thanks for the warning about the bubbles! You look so cute in your pics and especially the ones from the rodeo, that flower is way cute! Thanks for inviting us to go swimming with you two. Noah is such a adorable and funny little boy and I love the pic of him in the basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! And such a fun post!! Looks like you are having such a fun summer! :) But I have to disagree on the bubbles!!:) Ilove those bubbles, I have had those bubbles stay on my counter top for 3 weeks with out popping!! But thats ok if you dont like them, cuz they are more money!!:) We need to get together again!

    ReplyDelete