Thursday, July 22, 2010

Sisters

"A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost."- Marion C. Garetty

How true that statement is, Jess and I are so close and always have been. We would laugh, cry, pick out the exact same things while shopping, know exactly what each other were thinking, laugh and cry for who knows what reason and well basically we were just "two peas in a pod" as most people would tell us. Jess and I always shared a room growing up, we always knew that day would come when we would be married and off we would go to bigger and better things in life. So of course those days came but even still we remained close and knew we were both in the right places. I can honestly say we are best friends, all you ladies out there who have sisters know exactly what I am talking about. And now were back under the same roof and I'll tell you what it's been lot's of fun! I'm so grateful that Kip and Jess have taken Noah and I into their home this past little while. Kip's been such a trooper to put up with me and they both are amazing examples to Noah, add Ty to the mix and well let's just say we are Lovin Life and there is never a dull moment!

You know those moments when you both start laughing and you can't stop and either something is funny or you don't know what your laughing about but you keep going. Well tonight was one of those nights where we started laughing and couldn't stop! I was bathing Noah and Jess was in the hall with Ty and we couldn't stop, to the point where I was crying! Noah was looking at me so confused and didn't know what to think because I'm laughing but crying all at the same time! Ty almost started crying looking up and Jess.... Yes one of those nights! Kip came in and wasn't quite sure what to think as he's looking at us, he kind of gave one of those courtesy laughs and yet we were still rolling in laughter and he didn't quite get it! It's these kinds of moments that you'll never forget. It's these kinds of moments that you'll cherish forever!



A couple weekends ago we had Crystal my little sister over for a sleep over. It was so much fun, she is such a great helper with Noah and Ty and they both light up when they see her. She will totally tell you how it is, she is so honest! We had lot's of fun we went shopping, did hair, make up, watched movies, went to fireworks, cleaned and did laundry (which I'm sure she loved), painted nails. You name it, we did it! It was so much fun to hang out and all got matching "high heeled boots" for the fall to match! She was loving it and put them on the next day, in the 90 degree weather! She makes me laugh, I love it!


(yes this picture we are trying to take ourselves, and as you can see we cut off our faces and that's little Noah's forehead! Job well done!)

I am a pretty Lucky girl to be surrounded my wonderful sisters, sister-in-laws and all my friends who are so close to me that I would pretty much call them my sisters. I absolutely love you all and thank you for being such great examples to me through the years, thanks for always being there for me no matter what, thanks for accepting me for who I am!

So always remember to "Capture It AND Remember It"!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sisters really are the best. You two have always been right by each other's side. I love it. That is so fun that you are living with her. Ty and Noah are going to be such great friends! Oh, by the way, I LOVE all of the pictures of you and Noah. He is so cute! I talked to your mom yesterday. She said you might come up to my mom's on Monday. I might have to stop by and see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have said it better myself! And Girls nights are definitely the best! I hope you are feeling better too! Colds in July are no fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are both lucky to have awesome sisters. Crystal is such a sweet girl and I have seen how good she is with the kids in nursery. Glad you could spend so much time with her!

    ReplyDelete