Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'll love you FOREVER...

I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my BABY you'll be.... Can I just say how much I love this little saying and I always say it to my sweet Noah but usually I switch it up just a little bit and say "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, and all through eternity my baby you'll be." I had this book growing up and I loved it so much, well I finally bought it today for Noah and right before bed time we read it, Noah sat there in a daze as I read it and I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear.

As a Mom I feel so blessed and so privileged to be a mother of this AMAZING little boy.



He is what gets me going each and every day, he is what makes me smile when I've had the worst day possible, he's what brings a tear to my eye as I'm walking out of his bedroom after kissing him goodnight as he says "Nigh, Nigh, Luv you", he is what melts my heart as he lays on my shoulder and looks up periodically, holds my face in his chubby hands and plants a big one on my lips, he is what keeps me up as were trying to take a nap and we keep looking at each other and can't stop giggling when we should be sleeping, he is my everything! He amazes me each and every day and makes me want to be a better person, his innocence and purity makes me want to be more Christlike in my everyday life. I don't know how it's possible but I love him more and more each and every day. I cherish every second I get to spend with him because let me tell you they somehow are limited. I heard this before and it's stuck with me ever since, "As much as this little boy needs me, I need him more..." I can't tell you how very true that is! I need him each and every day!

I know I've said this many times before but life is just too busy and crazy! Especially in the SUMMER... So I haven't stayed on top of my blog like I should however I'll be uploading some pics of our "Summer Fun" with family and friends soon.

We hope your having a fun filled Summer and can't wait for all the fun stuff to come these last couple of months. And I really am going to try and stay on top of this Blog, wish me LUCK!







Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. You are such a loving and amazing mom. I am glad everything is going well. The pictures of you two are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a sweet post. Its amazing how when you have kids you just dont know how you survied before they were born because they are everything.You are such an amazing and cute mom. The pictures are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I was so excited to see a post from you. And this post was well worth the wait..even if it made me cry :) The pics of you two are so precious and your thoughts were so nice to read. You and Noah are such a sweet family and you are an spectacular mother. You are such a great example to me!
    Oh, and I love your new blog design...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so big and handsome! I love that book and I bought it for my kids last year. It's so true! The way the I love my children is so amazing. Even if they're really driving me nuts, I just love them so much and never want to to grow up and leave!
    I love the pictures! The last one if so cute and you look so beautiful and happy!
    Miss ya

    ReplyDelete