Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Randoms

-Copy Cat-

Noah is quite the little talker and copies everything I say or pretty much that anyone says. I don't think I talk bad by any means but I really have to watch what I say now days! The other day I spilled something and I said "Oh Crap" well soon enough you hear "oh crap" in a much cuter voice though. I mostly call him "babe, baby, honey and boota" very rarely do I call him by his actual name. So every time I say "honey come here" or "Baby I love you" you hear him say "honey come here" or "Baby I love you"... it's quite hilarious being how I'm his mom! lol


-Big Boy-

He got a haircut the other day by Jess and he did so good and let me tell you he looks so big but I love ! =) Most the time when we go into the bathroom he says potty and so I say "Do you want to get on?" and he says "yes" so I put him and he likes it but doesn't quite get the idea to not go in his diaper and in the potty! So we'll keep trying...

-Addicted-

Ok we are officially addicted to either "Slurpee's" or "Snow Cones" I swear to you on a daily basis we usually get one (thanks goodness they are cheap and really close). Noah has these words down pat and says "Mom no-cone" or " Mom Slurpee" daily. I worked from home today and we had such a fun time together but I unfortunately was sick (yes I'm getting a cold in the middle of July) so this was the first day in I don't know how long when we didn't have one because I didn't feel like and I improvised by giving him a little ice cream. Sad, but I think we'll survive.

Here are some pics from this past week of what we've been up to!











Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Cassie!
    Your little guy is SO cute!!

    I am going private, send me your email if you want an invite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a smart boy! I love the snow cone and slurpee addiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is the cutest little guy EVER! Love the Slurpee addiction. I have quite the addiction myself....Zeppes Italian Ice.

    ReplyDelete